Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Whats up everyone?

Just making a quick intro post. I don't own a Mustang yet, but I might be scoring a good deal on two of them. A 97 GT and a 99 V6. So, hopefulyl things will work out in the near future to where one of these cars will be in my grubby little hands.

I've always been into cars, but mostly I've modded and worked on Mazda Rotary engines. My current ride is a modded 05 Mazda RX8 with a 6 speed manuel. I love that car, but now I want something different to play with. I've always had a love for the Mustangs and really want one now.

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Hopefully I will hear something soon on either of those cars.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
what part of louisiana. Im also in louisiana. There are some guys from N.O., B.R. and im from Shreveport/bossier area along with another member that is also from here. Nice having louisiana guys on the forum!

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Houma, LA. It's about 40 minutes west of N.O.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
I have some friends from Houma. We come down there to catch redfish, specs, and whatever else. We try to go pretty often.

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome!

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have some friends from Houma. We come down there to catch redfish, specs, and whatever else. We try to go pretty often.
Sweet. I did that not too long ago. My boss has a camp set out in Dularge and went out to the Gulf. Caught mostly trouts and flouders.

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome to the site, and buyin a stang will change your life, for the better that is

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Welcome. Just wanted you to know that I hate LA! The Army sent me there for a class for 2 weeks. I was 5 minutes into LA on I20 when I hit a speedbump in the interstate. Yes, it was a speedbump only bigger. I avoided the first one and naoled the 2nd one at 85mph. Then I stopped at a rest area and someone **** on the seat. The a village police officer patrolling his 100 meter stretch of highway pulled me over doing 62 in a 45. It just turned 45 and it was 55. I was slowing down from 67mph when he got me coming over a hill. He saw my tag and says "Oh you're a police officer". He continued to right me a $200 ticket. GRRRRRR. :mad

But welcome to the board! I will not hold it against you! :)

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
M.P. Cobra Fan.

I can't argue with you one bit. We always joke all the time when we drive out of the state, that when know where the state line is, its when the roads get smoother! And then when joke about when we cross the state lines going back in cause the roads are back to being rough and people start clogging up the left lane! Heh, I remeber one time I was on an airplane flying out of New Orleans and we hit some minor turbulance and someone on the plane said "Ah, we must be leaving the state"

Yea, are speed traps are the worst. Never ever go in a town called Golden Meadows. If the cops don't recognize your car as being a local they will bust you for 1 mph over, no lie. I've gotten busted a few times in speed traps where it will drop from 60mph to 45. I told one cop. "Ok, so you want me to just lock my breaks up and cause a pile up on the road?" Yea, he didn't really appriciate that one too much, nor did I appriciate the ticket he gave me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts