Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what's up everyone? Just took delivery of a 2005 Mustang GT yesterday and I'm excited to get this party started :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tryin to steal my name are ya....im watching you newbie.....welcome
Yikes! I'm sorry, I was trying to be clever but all I could come up with was vegetable juice. Please forgive me :sorry

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in Oceanside.
Okay...I know we're going on kind of a tangent now, but are you military? I have seen a car very similar (if not the same) as yours at McDonald's on base a couple times recently. If it is indeed yours then thanks, because seeing it was one of the reasons I decided to purchase a Mustang. It was just so purdy!

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Okay...I know we're going on kind of a tangent now, but are you military? I have seen a car very similar (if not the same) as yours at McDonald's on base a couple times recently. If it is indeed yours then thanks, because seeing it was one of the reasons I decided to purchase a Mustang. It was just so purdy!
I'm in the Marines, but stationed in Miramar. I know there is another one like mine on Pendelton. My buddy says he sees it now and then. Since you're in the local area come check out my club. www.rebelstangsclub.com or do a search for rebelstangs on FB.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in the Marines, but stationed in Miramar. I know there is another one like mine on Pendelton. My buddy says he sees it now and then. Since you're in the local area come check out my club. Rebel Stangs or do a search for rebelstangs on FB.
Sweet, I'll check it out. Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts