Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
87 gt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I JUST PICKED UP AN 87 GT 5 SPD & IM GONNA GET IT DYNOED & TUNED IN 2 DAYS THE QUESTION I HAVE IS ARE MY INJECTORS UNDERSIZED (19) AND IS IT WORTH GOING TO (30 LB) , THE MOTOR WAS REBUILT 3K MILES AGO ITS BORED OUT.30 , GT40B HEADS , GT40 UPPER & LOWER INTAKE MAN. , F303 CAM, MAC UNDER DRIVE PULLEYS , 78 MM TB SPACER, BBK HEADERS , CUSTOM EXHAUST NO CATS W/ FLOWMASTERS, MAF CONVERTED...THE GUY SAID ITS A 76MM MAF BUT LOOKS STOCK TO ME AND ITS ON 19LB INJECTORS WHICH I THINK SHOULD BE 30LB , THE CAI SETP IS TRASH , IT HAS A STOCK PLASTIC ELBOW FROM THE TB THE MAF AND AFTER THAT THE FILTER WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS NO GOOD , HOWEVER I GOT A GUY WHOS SELLING 30LB INJECTORS W/ A 76MM MAF AND A MAC CAI FOR 250.00 DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT AND WILL I SEE GAINS AND WILL IT HELP WITH THE TUNE ? ALSO I HAVE POPPING IN THE INTAKE( ACCEL) AND CRACKLING AND POPPING IN THE EXHAUST (DECEL) WHICH I THINK IS A LEAN CONDITION??? JUST TRYING TO NFIGURE IT OUT SO I DONT HAVE TO GET IT TUNED 2 TIMES THANKS ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts