Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Names Terry, live in Massachusetts ,drive 97 gt with a few mods...Just recently bought the car so all of the work has been done by the previous owner..97 w/ 60k miles, PI mod done, msd ignition,k&n Cai , exhaust, short throw shifter , body kit, hood, wing, 20" rims, street glow neon (not my cup of tea but they are there) plus more as i find things out, previous owner was pretty vague with his description......
Now i know not everyone is going to like the car (kit= ricer blah blah), but i bought it as a daily driver for the summer, plus its super clean inside and out, black leather, sun roof, and runs so good,ect.....I also own 2 old school muscle cars for cruising 65 ford galaxy vert, 72 chevy nova ss.....
In between working on the old school cars w/ my 8 yr old son, i manage to ride my street bike and my atv's........ Here's a pic of the car, i look forward to meeting some new people..Take care
P.s. i don't drive it in the snow but had to take it to the car washbefore putting in the garage, to get the salt off of it after driving it home from purchasing it.....

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
welcome to the fourms

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man ,everyone has their own views..I have a couple old school cars that i try to keep as close to original as possible because they are classics....These cars don't give me that same feeling...Now if it were a 66 fastback or similar, I'd be ripping that kit right off....That paint is going to be so hard to match is another reason i don't want to take it off..I think down the road if i still have it and i plan on painting it I'll take all the crap off ,but for now it's just my summer commuter.....Still a fun car to drive..

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Welcome man. My father-in-law had a Galaxy that was a 63 1/2 with a 427. It would be worth a fortune right now but he sold it about 7 years ago. It was not mint at all when he sold it though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's a pic of my galaxy, its a 65 vert with a 352bb and cruis-o-matic....Runs so smooth, as you can see from pic its hard to keep my son out of it in the summer lol....

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Welcome...lots of good ppl (well most of them. LOL) lots of good info

I see the boy already has his eyes set on the galaxy...hahahah

1 - 20 of 42 Posts