Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im new to MM. Just thought I'd share my Pics of my 03 GT that i LOVE. Didnt wanna start posting with questions, Hello to all:D

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Clean car. Welcome. Introduce yourself in the new member section, if you havent already.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
very nice....time to start modding! :D welcome to the forums...you might wanna black out your license plate lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM. Nice ride, head on over to the New Members Section and introduce yourself to the whole forum.

I'm partial to black verts myself :D

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I agree, great looking car to start modding. I've always liked the 03/04 cobra wheels on a black new edge :yes

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I agree, great looking car to start modding. I've always liked the 03/04 cobra wheels on a black new edge :yes
Like me? :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^nice car looks like a terminator. I love the spoiler they bring(one in the picture). I guess you got tired of (my) 01 cobra rims lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^nice car looks like a terminator. I love the spoiler they bring(one in the picture). I guess you got tired of (my) 01 cobra rims lol
Ya, they're actually sitting in my basement...never know when I could use em' again.

And I wanted 18's instead of the tiny 17's...

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Welcome aboard! Gotta have some love for the black stangs!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts