Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the site.My name is cody. i just moved to north caroline from michigan 2 days ago.
I'm looking at buying a 90 gt. I test drove the car and a few tho gas came to my mind. 1st, when shifting (5 spd) under heavy acceleration the rear of the Car will shift to the left, it doesn't happen when just cruising around just when u start grabbing gears. Broken spring maybe?

Also, it's seems to run great when cruising around but feels like it falls on its face around 4-4500 rpms is that all these efi 5.0s got?

Thanks for any help
Cody

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Welcome to MM

Sounds like you may need an alignment :dunno

Do you know what it's geared to? Having a higher gear (like 4.10's or better) will make it lose power up top.
Kinda how mine is after the 4.10's went it. Still kinda weird it falls flat within the power range.. Are you running a tune?

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Hey guys, new to the site.My name is cody. i just moved to north caroline from michigan 2 days ago.
I'm looking at buying a 90 gt. I test drove the car and a few tho gas came to my mind. 1st, when shifting (5 spd) under heavy acceleration the rear of the Car will shift to the left, it doesn't happen when just cruising around just when u start grabbing gears. Broken spring maybe?

Also, it's seems to run great when cruising around but feels like it falls on its face around 4-4500 rpms is that all these efi 5.0s got?

Thanks for any help
Cody
when i launch in 1st the car gets squirrely and when i hit 2nd the car's rear end tries to kick to the left or right haha.

My answer is torque.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts