Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my names Nate. Well heres a little background when I was 13 I was handed down a 86 mustang shell and never started the project. Now I am 18 almost 19 and still nothing done to this shell but I have a little more experience under my belt and now motivation is there. Really the thing holding me back with this shell is I had and have no idea what I wanted to do with it it. I figure I have a shell I might as well do something amazing and after my other car projects I figure what the hell I will get a drawing plan. Since turning 16 I had my dsm phase my dub phase and my s13 phase and I don't regret any of it at all. My dsm phase gave me a learning experience on boost and on stupid amounts of power got me in trouble and I learned my lesson not to drive like a dick. My volkswagen phase gave me a lesson on motor swaps and suspension. I had a slammed mk4 jetta 2.0 that handled like a formula 1 car and then I had a mk2 jetta diesel coupe that I swapped a vrt into so I learned after swapping a vr6 into an old ass vw I can probably swap anything. And my s13 gave me a little insight on rwd. I now got smart and its too the drawing bored finally going to get into this project and I want to go big or go home I have a shell possibilities are endless and if I have a daily I am going to do it right. Thanks ahead guys for future help I will probably need and I have been creepin on this site for years and you guys all seem awesome.:cool:

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Welcome to MM:wave

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)