Modded Mustang Forums banner

New guy!

658 views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  scooter_81 
#1 ·
Yep. Came from a far far away world of LS1s. Complete foreigner to the modular engines.

#3 ·
Had a bolt on '97 C5 with a 3600 stall converter. Needed a nicer daily, and my buddies convinced my to give Ford a go. So far I'm liking it!

#7 ·
Alloy FTW. Looks like it already has some mods, what's done so far?

#9 ·
I like it. But if you are considering it I can give you a link to another company that sell the same kit, but with much better parts and all the fuel system in one kit. Their kit comes with a comp billet wheel turbo also. I changed the whole coldside on my kit though since I am building the engine and wanted a larger intercooler.

Here is the link(They are a company that is basically only on this forum).

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76948&highlight=Turbo

PM me anytime

#11 ·
I like it. But if you are considering it I can give you a link to another company that sell the same kit, but with much better parts and all the fuel system in one kit. Their kit comes with a comp billet wheel turbo also. I changed the whole coldside on my kit though since I am building the engine and wanted a larger intercooler.

Here is the link(They are a company that is basically only on this forum).

WWW.S197FORUM.COM

PM me anytime
Thanks! appreciate the info!

#12 ·
I would talk to Jeremy, I have talked to him many times and he is very helpful. And FWIW, I bought my kit from on3 and then bought the fuel system and what-not seperately and it cost me an easy 500 more than what they charge for the complete kit(and I only got a crappy cast turbo from on3).

#13 ·
Almost reached my needed sample size, just a little more to go! Number 4 is Females*, wont let me fix that...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.