Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks clean, I also have to pick up some new headlights soon. How was fitment
fitment was really good. I had to take a pc. of sand paper to the inside of the main light bulb opening as it had almost like a pc. of a plastic tab that wasnt filed out during manufacturing but other than that it took no more than 10 mins to swap out and i've never done it before.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I need new headlights too. Good look OP.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
hope you sealed them up or else moister will get in them, how's the gap on the driver side?
i used to have these but the gap drove me [email protected]! they look great nonetheless

·
Registered
361 Posts
very clean. I dnt need headlights but seeing as have a 2000 gt the clear/chrome headlights are ugly. black housing looks way better especially on a white gt...

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Looks good. Nice choice!

·
Registered
301 Posts
fitment was really good. I had to take a pc. of sand paper to the inside of the main light bulb opening as it had almost like a pc. of a plastic tab that wasnt filed out during manufacturing but other than that it took no more than 10 mins to swap out and i've never done it before.
good to know, thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Its amazing how much something so small in detail can make the car look newer

Black mustang FTW

·
☼ny
271 Posts
I got the same ones a year n half back. Now they r all sun damaged. They were fine as long as I had the car running n used to wax the car(including the headlights) every few weeks. My car's been sitting out for over a year....

Get some solution that prevents sun damage to headlights just to be on the safe side...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts