Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its an '02, bought it from a friend. I took the spoiler off, and took the grille out hopefully to have a grille delete and chin spoiler on soon. The only things i know it needs (so far) is an alignment bc it has wear on the front outside edges and MIL-eliminators for no cats

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Nice car.

You should of got a darker shade of gray :shiftyeyes

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Nice pony! Welcome!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Very nice and clean car!

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
nice car! love the color, don't listen to dsgpony, he is out of his mind. Mineral Gray is where it's at :rockon

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Nice ride!
Always wondered though...why you guys delete the grill? **** looks weird, but anyway welcome to the boards!

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
Nice looking car Op! Good luck with it.

Nice ride!
Always wondered though...why you guys delete the grill? **** looks weird, but anyway welcome to the boards!
The stock honeycomb grill looks worse. Looks kinda tacky imo. I didn't like the stock one and the mach one grill delete looks kinda incomplete bc of the radiator support and stuff you can see behind the pony. so I just got a black grill from AM. Some like it, some don't. Everyone has an opinion on what looks "good".

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
:welcome to MM

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts
nice car! love the color, don't listen to dsgpony, he is out of his mind. Mineral Gray is where it's at :rockon
I have to agree! :drink

And welcome to MM!

·
Super Moderator
13,578 Posts
Both of you are ****ing psycho red is where its at.:facepalm: by the way nice car..

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Both of you are ****ing psycho red is where its at.:facepalm: by the way nice car..
I didn't know there was such color as "****ing psycho red" is that what you have?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 36 Posts