Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up this 00' GT Vert for 2800, yes 2800. Needed brakes and few small things but nothing major. Chrome 03 cobra replics, 18x9 fronts, 18x10.5 rears, cdc lightbar, eibach springs, ud pullies, bbk intake, professional products upper and lower intake, 373 rear gear, black with grey leather. Just figured id say hey. Since these pics, grille is now black, headlights have been switched out with 01-up black housing lights

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope bad as i hate to say it, my fathers friend lost his job, bank was going to come get the car, didnt want his credit ruined, so he said to pay off the car and i could have it, so i did, and now i have it.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
major props on that one bro! nice steal!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
go post in the "new members thread". That way everyone can see you instead of just the 99-04 guys.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
wow! thats a hell of a deal...most of us have that much wrapped up in just FI yet alone the whole car lol welcome to our happy home :)

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
I jus looked at those pics you added....did you have to blow him and give him $2800? haha thats a screaming deal man! sharp car!

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Yeah, if that was like a really good friend, I'd probably throw in an extra grand or so just to help...2800 bucks is like a cheap used Vortech kit

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
congrats nice purchase

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Nice steal man! Welcome!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Good buy.. give me your wheels! .. o and welcome..

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
so let me get this straight you coulda had it for $1800?! even you bein generous is a steal! lol just for shits and giggles how many miles are on it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea i coulda had it for 1800 but 2800 was definately a steal...and there are 92k on the car, all highway as he drove from WV to Myrtle beach, SC a lot where his family lived

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
for that kinda money I dont care what the miles are on it....you still have another 8-12 grand to play with before you catch most of us just on the purchase of the car haha by the time you have another 8-12 in it you have the potential to put down some retarted amounts of power! :D like north of 650 rwhp....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts