Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've known fords most of my life, and have buddies on here with mustangs and am a general car lover, enthusiast so I finally registered up. I'll admit the 2011's have my attention. Growing up my father had a shelby cobra ERA replica with a BOSS 302 we built in my basement, so I have some love for ford:D

Get tired of some of the idiots on high horses on m3forum so ill hang out here some to balance it out:tomato

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome! Info and pics on the m3? I'm a big fan of the m3 as well lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Its a silver/black e46 6speed. Stock for now but not for long! pic:

last car was an e36. Before that some heavily modded WRX and STi's. and an S2000

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
:welcome. nice looking ride you got there

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
:welcome that a helluva nice car you got!!

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,592 Posts
Welcome. I know A LOT of M3 owners are butt hurt after Motor Trend tested a 2011 M3against a 2011 Mustang GT. I feel ya on the M3 high horse thing. I know a couple and according to them Jesus himself used to roll hard in an M3.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
I personally like the looks of Beamers, but I hate try to sell them. The customers are assholes, and expect me to kiss their ass. That's not how I roll.

If you want your ass kissed and balls rubbeed, buy a new Bimmer, not a used one from me. :p

·
Turbo'd Hot Hatch
807 Posts
Welcome to MM! Always loved those M3's. Damn quick.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

My neighbor has a dark blue E46 M3 (SMG Tranny) and it's sick. I was debating between that and a TL Type-S as my DD. Definitely sick rides!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks a lot everyone!

Welcome. I know A LOT of M3 owners are butt hurt after Motor Trend tested a 2011 M3against a 2011 Mustang GT. I feel ya on the M3 high horse thing. I know a couple and according to them Jesus himself used to roll hard in an M3.
Oh yes, I was in the middle of a few debates on some threads when that was posted up. I am not a fan of the new M3.. I mean I love the look, the fact that it has a high revving V8, but not that it packed on so much weight, became so much more tame whatnot. I'm hoping the M department turns things around and heads back more to their roots! The 2011 GT is a MEAN car:)

:welcome to MM :)

My neighbor has a dark blue E46 M3 (SMG Tranny) and it's sick. I was debating between that and a TL Type-S as my DD. Definitely sick rides!

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks man! I was interested in the TL-S also, but it just didn't stack up in any way shape or form to the M3, and I was disappointed with it. However, as a DD only, I'd still take the M3 but the TL-S would be nice too!

Haha umm no.. I love my car too much :yes Even though i think your car is sexy :D
Darn!;)
I'm also a BMW guy.

I currently own a E30 M3 and have owned:
E46 M3, E46 330ci, E90 335i, E92 328i (Z4 3.0si IM/ ECM swap).
Awesome list of cars there, and e30 M3:yourock

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update: 2ish weeks ago i sold the M3 and picked up a new car!

2011 GT 5.0 6speed with 3.73's in Grabber Blue

So far mods are : JLT Intake, SCT Tuner, Livernois Tune, Lethal ORX, Magnaflow street, Stangmods HID, Bullit Leather wheel, FRPP K springs, Track Pack wheels/tires, Steeda Triax shifter, Barton shifter plate.

Dyno 422WHP,406WTQ

1 - 20 of 35 Posts