Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here but not new to Mustangs. I've had several throughout the years and just picked up another one.

I now have a 88 LX 2.3 5-speed. The car is pretty good shape and I got it at a decent price but has a few issues that I need to work out. Over all I am happy with it for what I have in it.

It is flat black and has a 2 toned red and black interior and looks like it may have been lowered a little bit. It is mostly stock for now. The only thing I have done to it so far is swapping the factory intake box for a stock one from a 1993 GT.

I will try to get some pics posted up if it warms up enough to one day that I'm off work.

·
six shooter
247 Posts
Nice. I just got mine as well. I'm looking to use one of the metal air boxes off a TurboCoupe or SVO though.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! I hope to get it cleaned up and get some pictures of it tomorrow. It has been cold and rainy every day since I got it and is supposed to be close to 50 tomorrow.

Would anyone know what would cause the cutting out issue that I described in my other thread? I would really like to get that fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts