Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys site looks great! but whats up with not being able to start a thread until you have 100 posts? kind of odd in my opinion

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
keeps out spam and that sort of stuff :welcome.

what do you drive?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a '70 Mach 1 thats in project mode, a nice '83 GT T-top thats built up a bit that I'm trying to sell and a '89 GT thats supercharged with some other stuff done to it... Thats why I wanted to get to the classifieds so I could post my '83... I have been floating around here for a while but didn't actually join untill now

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to MM!! :D post away so you can try to sell stuff if you want. it wont take you long to hit a hundred if you try hard enough!!

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Welcome are you ready for the zombie invasion?

How much you lookin for that t-top? Prob to much for me but you never know unless you ask!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
$2900...or best offer...for the T-top... here is a little info... '83 Mustang GT hatchback with T-top and a T5 5 speed manual transmission with 138000 miles but the engine has been freshened up, see below. Body wise this car is in really good shape, there is a spot behind the right rear wheel that is about 1 inch wide by 2 inches long that rusted through. There are also a few other exterior blemishes but it's solid for being unrestored. stored winters for the past 15 years or so so the bottom is actually quite solid except for some light rust here and there. The interior is fairly nice also, there is a patch of carpet that is ripped up behind the drivers seat. Both the driver and passenger seats have a few stains and a light tear by the shoulder area of the seats about 3 inches long. The speaker vents on the dash pad are cracked as well. (have a new dash pad that I will include.) All the upgrades and extras are as follows...

- New KYB shocks summer of 2006
- Eibach 2" lowering springs
- American Racing Chrome wheels
- Spoiler from late model fox body
- Sub frame connectors
- Kenwood CD player
- Kenwood 325 W amp
- Stock bore and stroke 302 engine
- Fresh bottom end, less than 1000 miles
- Pistons re ringed about 10000 miles ago
- 600 CFM Holley 4 barrel, automatic choke
- Emissions removed
- Weiand Stealth intake manifold
- Aluminum GT 40 heads, professionally ported
- Edelbrock performer-plus cam
- BBK 1 3/4 primary tube full length headers
- BBK H pipe
- Distributor rapid advancement spring
- Fresh distributer
- New spark plugs and wires summer of 2006
- 3 core radiator
- New heater core summer of 2006
- New steering rack summer of 2006
- High volume oil pump

Also included
- New dash pad
- Stock wheels with tires
- All the emissions equipment
- Original protective bags for T-top windows
- Stock intake and heads
- There are also many hoses, lines and other miscellaneous parts that have been replaced since 2006...

Call me at 920-905-3604 with questions or post your e-mail address and i'll send pics, all it really needs is somebody to drive it! I'm located in Manitowoc Wisconsin

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh... And if that little write up could some how make it into the classified section I would really appreciate the help... :), lol... let me know if thats possible, thanks again guys!

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
^ it wont make it to the classifieds untill your post count is up im mapping it out right now I could rack up 2500$

Edit nm 13 hours away HAHA good luck though nice looking car

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome dude, sweet car gl with the sale

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
that's a good looking car you have there. I'd take a look at it if i were anywhere near you. Any chances you can get a pic of the rust so we know what we're working with here?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts