Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all... New to the frums here thought i would say whats up......

Names Josh live outside Atlanta GA

Recently bought a 07 gt.. Pretty basic run of the mill, and this makes my 7th mustang.... Cant really decide on which routes to take with this one, though.
Last one was a 89 coupe bored stroked ported Blower and spray
before that was bored carbed and plate system...

Gotta keep this car as it is my dailey driver for work but wanting a little more out of her.. So far just did some 40 series flows cut n weld no kit.. Going to make 2 1/2" h-pipe offroad set up for it and a nice cai already on it wheni bought it...
car feels like a turtle walking backwards could outrun this car though. Throttle response is very sluggish on the low end... Hence the h-pipe cat delete.. i know i need to get a programmer, and some 373 geas will help alot.. any other mods you daily guru's suggest with a poor mans wallet lol... Wanting to get thumpr cams but have mixed feelings, with the cam phazers compaired to deletes and all that since they are new to me with these cars....

Any feedback and suggestions would be fantastic

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ps anyone else have an 07 that experience a strange knocking noise like loose stab end links int he front end on there car... Ford is trying to tell me the lwr ctrl arms are bad with 56k miles.... ive replaced the struts, plates and end links and still a noise but i have also noticed when hitting on the pwr str rack there is some clunking in it... so not normal. but ford saying tsb on the arm bushings is causing all the noise..

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome to MM! I miss my 07 gt, car looks good man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts