Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Do not touch the trim!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined tonight - I somehow found my way over here from Corral. I'm on quite a few other forums as well: theturboforums, SVTPerformance, NLOC, F150forum, and FullSizeChevy to name a few, Here are a few pics of my rides.

My DD -2007 Lariat SCrew 4x4 - Leveled/35x12.50-20/DJM Shackles/Edge Evo/5% side tint % 40% windshield

2000 Lightning #2748 - Magnum Powers blower/Idler bracket, 2.7 upper/6# lower, Factory Tech VB, Accufab TB, C&L Plenum, Cooling mod, Sniper MAF, 60# injectors, Twin 255s, JDM cold air, Magnaflow cats/catback, Cal-tracs, Troyer Elec fans, Expy consol swap

1995 GT - it's been in storage since 2008
First time to be outside in over 4 years

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
nice rides, lovin the GT

:welcome to MM!

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I really like that color on the Mustang and the Cobra wheels go perfectly with it. I've also wanted a Lightning and to do a Cobra 6 speed swap. Truck looks just as great man :yes

·
OldandFurious
692 Posts
Welcome. I'm like you, was on other forums. This one seems to be a bit more 'middle of the road'. More friendly users here.

·
Do not touch the trim!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I'll have some better pics of it cleaned up soon. It's on jack stands at the moment getting a new suspension setup.

Welcome. I'm like you, was on other forums. This one seems to be a bit more 'middle of the road'. More friendly users here.
I've noticed it's more "middle of the road" as well. The other forums I get on are just flooded with jackasses or kids wanting to know stuff like: "how to make my engine sound meaner", "where to find dangerous center caps for my upcoming road trip", or "should I plastidip my entire vehicle?".

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Welcome to MM! Nice rides. I agree about the mustang color and the wheels.

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Welcome! I too felt that this forrum was much more comfortable to be in than others. Most of my DIY searches showed me all that I needed to see...
Great people here!

·
Do not touch the trim!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I wasn't going to show it off much as it's about a 20 footer right now. I'm going to make a paint correction thread in the detailing section once the suspension is finished up. It's oxidized pretty bad from sitting for four years.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts