Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im new to all of this and have a 1997 completly stock mustang....i am sick of people looking at me like im retarded for having a v6, and i am coming to you guys for help....what can/should i do thats not completly ridiculous???

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
haayyy ... you need dual exhaust with some nice chambered mufflers to get that attention grabbing growl then get some better wheels and tires and then just cruise... thats about the perfect amount of money invested in customization but not to much money that you can't bail on it and get a better car if something comes up

·
Registered
587 Posts
+1! that's some great advice. That's what i would do exactly. Welcome to MM, by the way. We don't bite here very much...lol

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
welcome. If it is in your budget, performance wise to help out buy a split port swap from Chris. You can get everything needed with a windsor upper intake and everything p&p easily under 1k

·
Registered
817 Posts
depends on your budget dude...?!?!?! but yeah def exhaust first!!!!!!

Edit......them rims and nitrous if u don't wanna spend too much!!!!

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
depends on your budget dude...?!?!?! but yeah def exhaust first!!!!!!

Edit......them rims and nitrous if u don't wanna spend too much!!!!

Pretty sure thats a girl...seein as how girl is in their name.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
so im new to all of this and have a 1997 completly stock mustang....i am sick of people looking at me like im retarded for having a v6, and i am coming to you guys for help....what can/should i do thats not completly ridiculous???

do u want it to look good or go fast? i prefer both but my parents dont let me have performance mods...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
okay well i dont have to much money...but ive heard throttle body and exhaust over and over.....is that true...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts