Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread yesterday but I can not find the thread. I dont know if it got deleted or what but I hope I am not reposting. I got GT500 KR hood, GT-R fenders and the GT500 front end.

Anyways I know one of you was asking for more pictures of the car. I didnt have time for a shoot today but I snapped some in my driveway. I will go ahead and post the shot from before as well.

Next up: Rims, Air-Ride suspension, painted mirrors, smoked tail lights, CDC center panel, painted interior, clear turn signals.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I posted a thread yesterday but I can not find the thread. I dont know if it got deleted or what but I hope I am not reposting.
Awesome pix, love that hood.

And yeah, your post got moved to the Multimedia section: Pictures.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O shoot, alright thanks EfylSetaf

ya it does look a lot like kitt. which is odd because the next step is flat black stripes, hood pins, and carbon fiber chin spoiler. i had this all planned and then i saw kitt and was like, no way! haha

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
ya it does look a lot like kitt. which is odd because the next step is flat black stripes, hood pins, and carbon fiber chin spoiler. i had this all planned and then i saw kitt and was like, no way! haha
Well it backed up your choice on the car mods then, right? Nothing like reassurance! Just don't get that wing, shudder. :D

The flat black stripes and hood pins should look awesome.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
I can' believe no one has said wheels should be in your near future. well i will "wheels should be in your near future."

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are the rest of the pictures from the first shot i posted.

And yes, wheels and air ride suspension are next =D
im a bit broke right now though hah

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
sweet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts