Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so since my imitation hood scoop (xenon) from americanmuscle decides to fly off once the 3m bonding tape wears out, I've opted to look for a different one. I was on trufiber's website and found 2 i liked which seemed fairly well priced, the monster hood and the 2.5" cowl hood, anyone care to share their preference? I couldn't include pictures due to copyright per website. I will include the link though, thanks guys: Ford Mustang Monster Hood & Ford Mustang Cobra R Hood

·
Jackpot, fishypoopypants!
1,986 Posts
I definitely like that monster hood. It's more unique; and that straight line across the cowl makes it stand out. I was thinking about getting a new hood... maybe I'll just buy that one :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
The monster hood looks gay. I think I saw that hood on a civic.

Cant go wrong with the Cobra r hood, I believe that one is the 95, the 2002 cobra r hood looks better IMO

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
deff get the cobra r

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh okay yeah thanks guys, fyi i would advise anyone contemplating buying the xenon hood scoop for a 99-00 gt, not too. the material isn't compatible with bolting it down and mine's came undone after 3 1/2 months using the provided 3m bonding tape and a ton more at the shop

·
MMM JELLO!!!
905 Posts
i just put on the 2000 cobra r hood and gotta say my car looks mean now especially at night... was drivin behind this guy in a fart cannon civic he changed lanes n we stoped at the light n he said damn your car looks like a beast aha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts