Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just got my first stang 2 days ago,did a straight trade for a 97 crown vic p71,she was fun and drove like a cloud but it was a cloud of burnin gas lol,but the mustangs a 96 v6 5speed,far as i can tell so far its 1-a **** TON faster then the vic,and 2 gas mileage is amazing (comparatively) but i do have a few Q's about some things, noises and mods and such but ill post where such Q's belong,ill have pics today though shes nothing fancy yet i plan on making her my own little taste of muscle i know it would never touch some of the sick 6's i see here but if anything atleast shes mine =) . well i look foreward to meeting the members and i know ill find all my answers here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry if this is considered a double post? but assumed u may want some info
clutch,flywheel,pressure plate,struts,calipers,and rear rotors replaced in the last 3 months,150k miles ( i kno,ikno its high but too high?) apparently it has some kind of headers but my be oem replacement idk but deff not from 96. thats all i kno of for now till i hook up the obd and fuss about the driveway with it today with a fine tooth comb,watch for other posts i may have a few today

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Where in PA? Welcome to MM!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I'm in Lansdale, about half an hour/hour out from Philly :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well shoot cant be that far phillys about an hour ish for me too. and sweet mustang dude it'd stomp my 96 stocker,any clubs or meets round here? besides the obvious carlisle and numedia stuff.i kno mines not worthy now but in time who knows

1 - 8 of 8 Posts