Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought this was pretty cool... found it in MM & FF vol. 21 no. 5

looks like a camaro intake on crack.. me likes it.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
its also MAD expensive haha

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
thought this was pretty cool... found it in MM & FF vol. 21 no. 5

looks like a camaro intake on crack.. me likes it.
you mean the intake, or crack? lol.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but man you know that thing pulls some chilly air!!!! if you where going to do a n/a--n2o setup this is poifect. straight shot right to the TB.. would allow more usage of bigger tb's.. and a dream for n2o distrobution.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Yeah, that;s been out for a while, but the JLT and C&L make more power. And I don't like the looks of it. It clutters up under the hood.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's about the ugliest thing I could imagine having under my hood. LOL It looks like something that should be attached to the body of a shark. LOL

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IM ****ING SORRY!! DAMN! naww jk.. i didnt even know it had been out for a while so to bring up old news guys.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
What belt..... its under there somewhere

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I planned on getting that last year but then I saw so much better preformance out of a C&L RACER....

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I bought my Stang with a C&L already on it and switched to a Kenne Bell SC... I kinda went at it backwards.. did the most expensive mod first.... then everything else seems reasonable.... the power of rationalization

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I bought my Stang with a C&L already on it and switched to a Kenne Bell SC... I kinda went at it backwards.. did the most expensive mod first.... then everything else seems reasonable.... the power of rationalization

HAHAHAHAHA Wish I had your dough...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
My buddy, who loves F-bodies, also recommended this CAI. I still went with C+L though, had great gains and looked nicer to me.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im sure they would... fbuddy's. guess the motor like a longer intake tract. LSx's do scream on the top end.. my stock 4.8 see's 7000 some weekends.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts