Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i started doing HPDE, and my interior needed some remodeling. Got corbeua forza seats, Autopower Road race rollbar, and Momo tuner steering wheel.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Nice but not much that roll bar is going to do if your car flips over. IMO I would weld that in there.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Definitely weld it and it will do a lot for you either way. But SEXXXXYYY!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Definitely weld it and it will do a lot for you either way. But SEXXXXYYY!!!!!!!!
As you can see, not much a bolt in is going to do.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
how much was the autopower bar and where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

I am always debating on where to get one.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Ive been wandering if you are a taller person will it hit your head? Im 6'4 and have worried about that. And are you going to cover it with foam?

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i would weld larger plates to the bottom between the floor and cage so it spreads the load out more

·
Banned
1,738 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Did you buy it new? Maybe you could sell it locally for what you paid for it. I'm being completely honest with you, that is going to cost you a lot of money to convert to a 10pt. Chris Alston is the best at what he does and I would only recommend something I've used before. His cages are top notch!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nice, I like. I just got my brackets for the racing seats and I just got some Nittos on so I'm good to go. Roll cage will still have to wait :( We gotta meet up and hit up the track again bro

1 - 20 of 27 Posts