Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi, I am new to this forum and thought I would let you know a little about myself. From the age of 10 I fell in love with the fox body mustang gt. My freind's uncle had one that simply took my breath away. I have owned several vehicles in my time and never found the exact model mustang within arms reach until now. My first car was an 89 Camry, then I traded for a 2001 S-10. I was determined to learn driving stick so I purchased a 5speed V6 Mazda 626, then I traded with a freind for a Toyota MR2. I blew the engine on that and shortly after that purchased an 88' Chrysler Conquest/Starion TSI which I absolutely loved but learned quickly that they can be plauged with a plethora of problems. I was growing sick of 4cylinders so I purchased a 89' BMW 325i that carries a straight 6 DOHC, it kicked ass right up to when it caught on fire and ended up being sold for parts. I then purchased a 92' BMW 525i which was super reliable but kind of boaring especially since it was my first atomatic toy. A year later a freind calls me and tells me that he found the perfect mustang the exact model that has iluded me for years. I now posses the car of my childhood dreams a 89' 5.0 Mustang Gt and it is in excellent condition...I am loving it.:D

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
post pictures

·
Registered
458 Posts
My dream car = C6 ZO6

And can't bring myself to tie onto another car payment after paying off my last loan.
Would love to trade off the Denali but she doesn't think so. SUCKS!
I have been talking to a salesman at a Ford dealership that has a red 2007 C6 ZO6 all stock and low miles.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shipping is terrible but the weather is always great. Usually warm all day but the Mustang loves the cool morining breeze on the drive to work

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car's Air Condintioning works perfect and ice cold but the engine doesnt like it when I am in idle especially when the car is relatively cold. I think I read something in a previous thread about idle surging issues that might help me out tho

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
do you have any plans for mods or anything?

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
while we are talking about dreams

factoryfive '33 hot rod

PLUS
LS7

PLUS

EQUALS

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
haha my lx is my dream car minus all the rust... its nice having easily attainable dreams and goals makes life easier:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car has a simple K&N filter upgrade and a flowmaster exhaust. I'd like to keep it mostly stock since she will be 25yrs old soon; lets face it there arent many mustangs like these that are mostly stock. I do want some improvements to the brakes and suspension however but that all i see in the near future, the rest will be cosmetic (mostly interior.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If your anything like me my dream of this particular car came at a time when this was the latest model. Not all dreams are expensive ones besides it may have a $3,000 mechanical value but it definitely has alot more iconic value than that...lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW I am on the beautiful island of ST. Croix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts