Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these in the mail. I just got out of the hospital so when i feel better which will probaly be this weekend i will put them in. They are 10000K

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked them up from ebay. $70 shipped.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
hell that isnt bad.post some pics when u get them in,i may pick a set of if there pretty good.are those hard to install

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure will. They dont look to hard to install right now.

·
Registered
468 Posts
damn i thought i got a good price at 150 shipped! i LOVE my HID's...kinda wish i got the little controler that raises and lowers the actual bulb for high and low beam so i just adjusted mine up really high...good for me but blinds everyone else i always get flashed (but not in a good way) although my car is equiped with APD (automatic panty dropper) so i get that a lot

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
ive got some bixenons of ebay for 120 shipped... guy was a dick thogh... gave me 6000k instead of 8000k but they look good still and i get to keep highbeams

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool.you guys have any problems with installs??the directions the gave me arent the greatest but i guess its a straight forward process

·
Registered
468 Posts
plug and play u cant realy mess it up...each wire only plugs into one other wire so u cant cross them up...just figure out where ur gonna mount the ballasts if their small enough some people mount them under the black cover that is by the radiator but mine were to big so i mounted the passanger side one on the inner fender and the driver one under the rad support

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i heard that alot of ppl had problems w/ eBay HIDs but obviously none of you have

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok cool. I was just in the garage and wired everything up and it was simple. Took me about an hour. I'm sick but i couldnt resist.lol. I will post some pics up by saturday. I just have to mount the ballast and everythings done.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i still have yet to mount my ballast lol... dont have any good places

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
imo...10000k has too much color for my taste...and they are not as bright as say 6000k

·
Registered
407 Posts
cool.you guys have any problems with installs??the directions the gave me arent the greatest but i guess its a straight forward process
i put some in my buddy's Mach... the directions SUCK... but its not that hard... as long as you have a little common sense with electrial things ( grounds, postive) you'll be ok

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
i put some in my buddy's Mach... the directions SUCK... but its not that hard... as long as you have a little common sense with electrial things ( grounds, postive) you'll be ok
Yeah the directions weren't translated well from chinese to english, it's almost like reading chop stix instructions. I bought the exact kit shown above and it worked great. I also bought another one on ebay and it came with bad wiring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts