Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i hate your headlights on your car though...you should trade me to make yours look better :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i hate your headlights on your car though...you should trade me to make yours look better :shiftyeyes
haha...I actually got them when they were on sale at american muscle and used their discount code for members. They were a dramatic difference and made the front of the car look more fresh

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was always under the impression bullitt's came with the grill delete. Looks great.
It was made to look sleek, but it didn't come with a grille delete. It did come with black coral rather than the chrome coral that the GT has...I guess that made it look a little more sleeker?? I would rather it look like a mach 1 with the foglights, chin spoiler, grill delete, and shaker. Oh well, I still like how it looks

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Much better.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i guess im just weird. i mean i like the grill deletes dont get me wrong i think they look sexy, i really do. but i love my billet grill's every since i painted them black. looks so sinister to me. ;)

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i whent to that site,only saw 2 pc delete.
you guys are talking 3 pc.got a part number.whats the differance
i bought mine off of a guy used so i dunno where it came from...but the kit is 3 seperate pieces...

1. pony emblem w/ mount
2. the black u shaped piece that covers the holes in the bumper
3. a black piece that goes behind all of that to clean it up even more...

see...

and a 2 piece...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Do you have a picture of yours? I'd love to see it.
a pic is in my garage. the lower billet is getting painted as we speak, will be posting more pix when the car gets painted later next week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts