Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If some one could incorporate STANG1101, MACH 1, and this pic it would be greatly appreciated! and also scratch off the front license plate

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
How much of this pic do you want in it? Most signatures are more of a rectangular image is why I ask. I can do it quite easily since it looks like very little photo editing involved. It will be done tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Don't try to use this one though. It is way too small. If you want this one let me know and I'll give you a bigger one.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
pretty cool. but I would outline the fogs somehow.
~ not that I know how to so it.. lol it just looks like it needs a black undertone

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
you need the moon from the org. in the sig. that slice of the moon is badass

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Sorry it's taking so long. I am dealing with some medical issues and will have it for you before too long. Can you find an example of what you mean by retro and post it up for me? I have a lot of fonts and could most likely do what you are asking.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry it's taking so long. I am dealing with some medical issues and will have it for you before too long. Can you find an example of what you mean by retro and post it up for me? I have a lot of fonts and could most likely do what you are asking.
Hey man, no big hurry, just get to it when you can. I am prolly going to be taking some new pics today, but here is an example of the mach 1 lettering.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Hey man,
I don't have anything that is too close to the retro for the type. The closest I have is courier and I couldn't find anything on-line even to know what it actually is. But I think this looks cool so check it out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey man,
I don't have anything that is too close to the retro for the type. The closest I have is courier and I couldn't find anything on-line even to know what it actually is. But I think this looks cool so check it out and let me know what you think.

Dude, Thats Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
No problem man. I am glad you like it. I see you are kind of new. Do you know how to install it? I'll tell you how if you don't. It is easier but different than posting pics in a thread.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts