Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold the gt about 2 weeks ago, came across an 04 mach 1 with 74,000 miles, 5spd, full exhaust minus headers, wheel spacers on the back, tuner and short throw for $12,000, just picked it up a couple hours ago, here she is!

i love it already, such a change from the gt!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Nice pick up not a bad price either, Ive neverr seen a wingless mach looks pretty good

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he got the holes fiberglassed in and repainted, off road h pipe and slp lm1

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Thats good saves you a little extra coin most people that ive seen dont fill the holes :no

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea just leave plugs of some sort in them, now i just gotta wait till monday to liscense it and insure it. it'll be worth the wait though

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea not a fan of the rims either, I was thinking about lookin into some stealth fr500's

·
Registered
55 Posts
car looks great man! congrats on the sick car

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Gorgeous Mach! If you get rid of those wheels...send them to me. I'll PM you my address.
;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i might be, depends how much $$ i have left over when all is said and done, one of them has light curb rash though

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Rims are an easy fix! i like the whole car though!

what do you plan on doing to it?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
right now, a new set of tires for sure if not wheels and tires. i got a short throw to install. and then honestly ill probably leave it as is for a lil while. i love the way it drives, the power is so much better than my gt. i love the sound of it. im trying to decide if i should get the stripes to put back on it or not.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
right now, a new set of tires for sure if not wheels and tires. i got a short throw to install. and then honestly ill probably leave it as is for a lil while. i love the way it drives, the power is so much better than my gt. i love the sound of it. im trying to decide if i should get the stripes to put back on it or not.
NO!
Leave her clean!!!! :humpnana

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea thats kinda what i was thinking, just wasn't sure, its staying the way it is for now. and correction... i just crawled under the car its an offroad x pipe not h

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Beautiful Mach! As I see others buying Machs I am started to realize how good of a deal I got on mine! Diamond in the rough!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts