Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums, finally decided to join one. Been through a lot of set ups and hope in providing insight on certain parts or tasks that may have deterred fellow mustang owners from buying and/or doing certain projects themselves. motor swaps to mean intake manifolds, ive done it on the 4.6 .

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unfortunately this setup is on a non-intercooled v-2, made more boost than expected on the dyno on a 3.6 pulley(11lbs) as well as pegging the MAF. It was de-tuned to 425rwhp to make it safe to drive around for now. so until i install the intercooler and blow through setup i picked up, i wont know the full potential of this setup until the spring.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as of now with blower, on a bone stock suspension (not even sub frames), and M/T radial its seen 11.75 @ 116

on my previous N/A setup with the logan intake manifold and 0 suspension, my personal best was 12.44 and it will go consistent 12.50s all day.

·
Mustang Enthusiast
218 Posts
was wondering how to get picture below username?
That's a great car man! :welcome

To change profile picture click under User CP (Top left), then edit profile. After that on you left hand sidebar there will be an option to change profile picture.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
That intake is sick! I want one!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its a fantastic manifold no doubt but $$$$....... partly the reason i joined this forum was to review it and answer any questions anyone had about it since theres little to no info (that i know of) regarding it. i will post a thread about it when i have time.

PS. are we allowed to review such products? or any product at all? dont want to have any problems with admins or moderators.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'd be interested in that Logan write-up. I was planning a 5.3L big bore stroker build with MHS stage 4 NA cams, looking to turn up to 7500rpm but when I couldn't fit the Logan into my budget I bailed on it.

I've changed plans and now I'm going single 67mm turbo and have blown past my budget once again. :facepalm: Fu*kin' Mustangs. :baller:

I do love the looks of the Logan tho. :drool:drool

Here's one that another member on here had polished ...

Then direct injected ....

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
very cool! Welcome!

Ill be running that intake also with an 82mm turbo in the future.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd be interested in that Logan write-up. I was planning a 5.3L big bore stroker build with MHS stage 4 NA cams, looking to turn up to 7500rpm but when I couldn't fit the Logan into my budget I bailed on it.

I've changed plans and now I'm going single 67mm turbo and have blown past my budget once again. :facepalm: Fu*kin' Mustangs. :baller:

I do love the looks of the Logan tho. :drool:drool

Here's one that another member on here had polished ...

Then direct injected ....

holy shiza!!!!!! i just ran into the garage and ripped my manifold off the motor....... TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!

these manifolds love boost, its a great investment, ive seen a couple around for 900$, but then again you have to factor in a new hood, throttle body and cable, as well as other bits n bobs.

unfortunately i dont have a decent fuel system or MAF setup for this kind of potential (had no intentions of going F/I with this manifold). luckily its winter here in illinois and all needed parts have been purchased and will definitely update as i go along.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
very cool! Welcome!

Ill be running that intake also with an 82mm turbo in the future.
the only thing you may regret is finding a new hood and missing the old one :( lol oh that a routing any sort of intercooler piping, ive all ready started mocking up my intercooler setup and its a B****. other than that go for it!

or you can do what i did and drive around with no hood for a wile during the summer months and watch jaws and pantys drop for miles. lol

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
the only thing you may regret is finding a new hood and missing the old one :( lol oh that a routing any sort of intercooler piping, ive all ready started mocking up my intercooler setup and its a B****. other than that go for it!

or you can do what i did and drive around with no hood for a wile during the summer months and watch jaws and pantys drop for miles. lol
I would miss my stock hood if I ran one :( Have you thought about running the Paxton intercooler? I would think that the piping for that would be pretty easy.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I want a 4in cowl anyway lol

My piping doesnt have to work around a blower thank god lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts