Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals.

i've tried to post once before and for some reason it didn't let me, it just reset the page and logged me out. so everything i wrote i dont feel like writing again

i live in BC Canada, i drive a 1979 mercury capri GHIA, 302, C4, Black, Tan interior. slightly mod'd more mods to come

i have to post more in order to put up a link to my pics and what-not on my cardomain page, so here's my first and i'm goin to peruse the forums to spread my capri-ness :eek:

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
hey guys and gals.

i've tried to post once before and for some reason it didn't let me, it just reset the page and logged me out. so everything i wrote i dont feel like writing again

i live in BC Canada, i drive a 1979 mercury capri GHIA, 302, C4, Black, Tan interior. slightly mod'd more mods to come

i have to post more in order to put up a link to my pics and what-not on my cardomain page, so here's my first and i'm goin to peruse the forums to spread my capri-ness :eek:
Hey glad to have another Capri man here welcome aboard. We can try and convert these guys together

We also own a 86 ASC Mclaren Capri ;)

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
welcome to the site yo

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
hey guys and gals.

Welcome to this here site.

Where in Van Isle? Just curious. Were you entered in the Ford show last summer in Vancouver? There were 3 or 4 capri's in the non-ford class, wondered if one was yours.

Anywho, see ya around the forums. Post pics when you can.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey glad to have another Capri man here welcome aboard. We can try and convert these guys together

We also own a 86 ASC Mclaren Capri ;)
you betcha buddy-boy. gotta keep these other guys in line

Welcome to this here site.

Where in Van Isle? Just curious. Were you entered in the Ford show last summer in Vancouver? There were 3 or 4 capri's in the non-ford class, wondered if one was yours.

Anywho, see ya around the forums. Post pics when you can.
I haven't entered any shows with my car yet. its not even running right now :( no headers. i'm hoping to get it in the local 1/4 mile drags this coming summer. maybe enter a show on the island somewhere. and i live in a small town called Port Alberni, its west of Parksville on the way to Tofino

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
I haven't entered any shows with my car yet. its not even running right now :( no headers. i'm hoping to get it in the local 1/4 mile drags this coming summer. maybe enter a show on the island somewhere. and i live in a small town called Port Alberni, its west of Parksville on the way to Tofino
Lake Cowichan - that anywhere near you on the island? Pretty good vacation spot for us Seattlites... I go there nearly every year. Family from Kamloops usually will make the trip down to meet us at the lake too. Beautiful up there. Kinda windy though ;)

Vancouver throws a pretty big Ford show in June/July, I'm always in attendance. My car has too many blemishes to enter it, but it's always a blast cruising up there with 50+ cars from my area.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lake Cowichan - that anywhere near you on the island? Pretty good vacation spot for us Seattlites... I go there nearly every year. Family from Kamloops usually will make the trip down to meet us at the lake too. Beautiful up there. Kinda windy though ;)

Vancouver throws a pretty big Ford show in June/July, I'm always in attendance. My car has too many blemishes to enter it, but it's always a blast cruising up there with 50+ cars from my area.
Lake Cowichan is only a couple hours drive from me. my wife and i went camping there once with her family a couple years ago. a friend of mine has a cabin on the lake ( i should find out where and maybe use it this summer) and i dont think i`ll make it to a meet in Vancouver. i`ll most likely be working anyway, i always am working when the good stuff is going on

1 - 18 of 18 Posts