Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so im new to the fourm but not to mustangs!:yes
i have a 97 cobra clone in the middle of a pi swap that im completely doing myself! I already received the assembled shortblock and currently im just porting and polishing the pi heads (i do have access to a flow bench). my question what nitrous set up would you all recommend with my new compression bump?
before dropping the engine im going to buy and install:
mac ceramac lts
o/r x pipe
slp lm2 muffs
mac CAI
and maybe UD pullies
hp goal is around 350 hp at most with some sort of nitrous cam (open to reccomendations):)

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Welcome! :wave
Post up some photos.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! im eager to chat with all of u guys here at mm, some good stuff in here! ill post up some pics a little later today!
and maybe my question should have been what best stage 2 cam should run with the pi swap and nitrous?

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Post your question up in the 96-98 section. It'll get a lot more traffic from the people knowledgable about it. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay sounds good! thanks! ill still post the pics up here a little later, i love showing my ruby off :}

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Welcome to MM

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to MM, pics!!! I do love a good project.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks i appreciate it! okay so far i havent been on my laptop for regular pics of my car but i do have a couple pics of the open heart surgery im doing to her :(
one question, how do i upload them on here?

·
Registered
23 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts