Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Dale! I finally bought my first mustang last friday. It's an 03 GT with 56,3xx miles. It had around 55,6xx miles when I bought it but I can't quit driving this thing it's so much fun. It's white and has a few mod's already done to it, JLT Cold Air intake,Xcal2 custom tuned programmer,underdrive pullies,BBK 70mm throttle body,trickflow upper plenum, 40 series flowmaster header back exhaust with an x pipe, svt wheels,275/40-17 Nitto NT555 front's and 315/35-17 Nitto NT555R drag radials on the rear, lowering kit and strango shocks,shift light and an alpine cd player with the factory mach sound system.. It's a 5 speed manual with the 4.6 v8 motor. I paid $11,800 out the door for it and she run's flawless.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
what part of LA... im in the northern section of louisiana up around the shreveport/bossier area.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm from Tallulah which is in the northeastern corner. I have a lot of plans for this car but i'm gonna get it paid for first. The first thing i'm gonna do and hopefully it will be soon is to install a set of longtube headers. I don't really know much else I can do besides beefing up the internals of the motor since I would like to add wither a supercharger or turbo to this car someday. I can't wait for the local drag strip to open this spring I wanna see what this car will run in the 1/8th and 1/4 mile.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Welcome. Always good to get more people from the south here. Im from Mississippi myself.

Should come over for Scrapin The Coast in June! I have been wanting to get a good number of modded mustangs to show up. :cool:

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Isnt there a track over in Monroe?

·
Registered
978 Posts
hey man welcome to the site!!

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
:wave