Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Kyle from Scranton Pa, and I own a 2006 Saleen Mustang (Performance White)! I am a member on other forums but this one seems to attract a wide variety of great looking mustangs! Hope to meet some other enthusiasts and share addiction.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some pictures of the car

Unfortunately the car wont move from this spot until March:facepalm: but as long as it actually snows this winter, I'll use the sled to pass the time!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, It would be tough to buy something not white having both my daily and mustang in white. Hides blemishes and looks good with little effort.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Looks mint. I like how it's not overdone. Very tasteful Saleen.

·
blah blah blah words
540 Posts
cool, got any more pics?

nice supra too :D

also, a question to saleen buffs, why does 1287's saleen still have three tailights, i know I've seen some with the innermost taillight covered by plastic like the license plate area

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool, got any more pics?

nice supra too :D

also, a question to saleen buffs, why does 1287's saleen still have three tailights, i know I've seen some with the innermost taillight covered by plastic like the license plate area
Here's some more pics of the Datsun and I even snuck one in of the supra!

As far as the Saleen goes, thats a good observation. Usually the innermost part of the taillight is covered by a piece of plastic held on by 3m tape. I removed that in order to add the taillight covers and blackout the back of the car.

·
blah blah blah words
540 Posts
wow, an evo, an early eighties vet, and a datsun z rolling on ccw classics. that's a lot of stuff i like in one photo :lol

I think it looks better with the three taillights. the black plastic always looked a little "stick-on"

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice rides, welcome to the forums. I am originally from that area myself, used to live in Old Forge actually, but from Wyalusing (kinda north of Scranton). I loved the area, but hated the cold.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome! Will you be at nationals this summer?
Absolutely!

Nice rides, welcome to the forums. I am originally from that area myself, used to live in Old Forge actually, but from Wyalusing (kinda north of Scranton). I loved the area, but hated the cold.
I'm always in and around the Old Forge area. I know exactly where Wyalusing is, hope you didn't move there for warmer temps b/c your going in the wrong direction! haha

·
Registered
84 Posts
No, I live in Myrtle Beach nowadays, I can ride my bike and drive the mustang year round down here, my family still lives in Wyalusing so I visit from time to time.

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Welcome to MM! B-E-A-U-tiful Saleen!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

I was up in Scranton all of July & August of this year for work.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
welcome to forum beautiful cars I guess the saleen brand attracts kyles thanks for stealing my name lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts