Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FLOOR IT!!!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New to site, had the mustang since 03. Been working on it slowly but surely. Been in school for the past 6 years, finally graduated (and finally have a bigger budget haha). So this is my 03 GT roushed clone. Not too much done to it, looking to head more in the drag race setup direction. Performancewise, its got p51 intake, steeda cai, LTs into catted x to dumps, bama tune, and a 75 shot of n20 dry.

Steve

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
Welcome to MM! Where in south jersey are you? Im over the bridge in philly.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Hey all,

New to site, had the mustang since 03. Been working on it slowly but surely. Been in school for the past 6 years, finally graduated (and finally have a bigger budget haha). So this is my 03 GT roushed clone. Not too much done to it, looking to head more in the drag race setup direction. Performancewise, its got p51 intake, steeda cai, LTs into catted x to dumps, bama tune, and a 75 shot of n20 dry.

Steve

Welcome to Modded! Your GT looks really nice, I love the New Edges in White. You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum!

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Nice! welcome, I'm from belmar. I think ive seen your care before at a ac meet like 2 years ago?

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I was actually looking that car over quite a bit as I was looking for Roush images on google last week. It really made me want that P51 intake, it looks gorgeous man :yes

·
FLOOR IT!!!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum. I was actually looking that car over quite a bit as I was looking for Roush images on google last week. It really made me want that P51 intake, it looks gorgeous man :yes
Hey thanks, glad to finally get some good feedback on it...everyones been saying it looks kinda blah ... my thing is wait till it gets a s/c then we will see how blah it is muhahahaha!

·
FLOOR IT!!!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to Modded! Your GT looks really nice, I love the New Edges in White. You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum!

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan
Will do, practically the car came from AM, love that place! :baller:

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Welcome! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts