Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined a while ago but am just getting around to posting my intro.
This is my '00 Mustang V6. Currently all I have done to it is custom dual exhaust.

No huge plans at the moment. Open to any suggestions.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Welcome from Greeley, CO! :)

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I was stationed at FE Warren for a few years, we had some good times out there. I have heard the "car scene" has drastically faded since then.

That car looks kind of familiar. Do you know the history of it? Did it once have a nitrous purge kit, chrome wheels, and green LEDs on it?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know what one you're talking about and it was actually for sale when I bought mine but they wanted more quid for it than I could shell out at the time.
As far as the car scene goes, unless you're driving a STi, Evo, or riced import there's not much going on

·
Registered
122 Posts
I know what one you're talking about and it was actually for sale when I bought mine but they wanted more quid for it than I could shell out at the time.
As far as the car scene goes, unless you're driving a STi, Evo, or riced import there's not much going on
I absolutely hate the ricers in cheyenne. The only reason we see so many of them is cause we get snow a lot and they justify their small turboed engines by saying they need the awd for snow lmao there are some pretty quick ones though.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
:welcome good looking stang!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts