Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i am new on here, i just bought my first mustang, it is a 2000 gt, it has an intake, exhaust, 4.10 gears, lowered an inch, and 17 inch cobra wheels. i have had it a little bit less than a month now and it is the funnest thing i have ever owned. aside from the interior being a little torn up, needing a new front bumper, and a new throwout bearing the car is awesome. planning on fixing all of those soon. but that is pretty much it, just wanted to introduce myself

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Welcome! Post up some pics!

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Welcome to the forums gsh2000, a Mustang is definitely one of the most fun cars you'll ever own haha, it'll increase your sex life too :D

Hey do you go to William Jewell? I grew up in Independence lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome man! i have a 2000 Gt too! and loving it!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
:welcome to MM lets see more pics:yes

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you've already got a head start on your stang. I'm with these guys and want to see some pics :yes

·
Ginger with No Soul
1,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! These new edges sure are alot of fun, and so much you can do with them. Must be common to have bumper issues, had that problem with mine and see it alot with these.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to go by the New Members section and introduce yourself there too!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
welcome to the forum! you will love it here the guys on here have helped me out more times than i can count!

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
Nice. 2000s rock! Prepare for modding! It's addicting!

Reactions: CobraPhoenix

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the family.......letting the modding begin!!! post up some pix of that sexy new edge baby!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts