Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm Lost
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone great to be here. Got few questions I need answered I also don't plan on being a 1 post ghost. I am member of other forum but there seems to be only 15 active ppl over there hope this site is a little better. Here is a pic of my ride. Well I gotta post this first then I can post the pic effin rules.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
We're all active over here lol now tell us about what you drive and post some pics!! And welcome to MM!!!!

·
I'm Lost
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
We're all active over here lol now tell us about what you drive and post some pics!! And welcome to MM!!!!

It's a 2001 GT pic is posted above. It has a few Mods with many more to come. SLP loudmouth catted exhaust, Roush 18" wheels 9" in front 10" rear, Saleen spoiler, Light Bar of course as seen from pics it's been lowered. Not many performance mods but that is what I am going to be working on. I bought this car few months ago have not had chance to check on everything that has been done. My next goal is to install 4.10 gears but need to find a good gear shop in South Central Pa or Baltimore Md.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Ah gears will definitely wake up your car!! Lol my car has people who are in the passenger seeing flying back and forth in and out of shifts lol.

·
I'm Lost
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah gears will definitely wake up your car!! Lol my car has people who are in the passenger seeing flying back and forth in and out of shifts lol.
That's what I am looking for problem is with that large exhaust and larger wheels i am having issues with driving low speeds like around 25 MPH my RPM's are real low in 2'nd and seem too high in first so I need to get gears bad. Good traffic jam woke me up to doing this had to feather that cluch so many times I have one leg bigger then the other.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I just came across it. That's my old stang. Poor thang...going from his list of mods, it looks like someone removed the brandnew Vortech S/C & intercooler setup and the Termi front bumper. I wish I could have afforded to keep it AND get my new car. Alot of work and money to get that thing from stock to hot.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I just came across it. That's my old stang. Poor thang...going from his list of mods, it looks like someone removed the brandnew Vortech S/C & intercooler setup and the Termi front bumper. I wish I could have afforded to keep it AND get my new car. Alot of work and money to get that thing from stock to hot.
and you're sure that's you're old car?

·
Registered
742 Posts
and you're sure that's you're old car?
postive... look at the pics in my garage. Plus, I've already had a convo with the OP to confirm. He said it was totalled by another owner soon after I traded it in but has since been fixed. Seems like it's in good hands now though.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
postive... look at the pics in my garage. Plus, I've already had a convo with the OP to confirm. He said it was totalled by another owner soon after I traded it in but has since been fixed. Seems like it's in good hands now though.
Awwww man that's a bummer. Well at least its in good hands now as you said.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

I'm in Mechanicsburg. Another guy on here is down in York as well. I used to do some IT work for Dallastown Area SD so I'm familiar with your area.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to MM!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts