Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

My name is Mike, and I am a new Mustang owner. I am currently Serving in the United States Army as a Scout, and Love it. After a few tours in Iraq i finally had the down time and wherewithal to convince my wife that a Mustang is "exactly what we need".... This forum is amazing, especially for a novice (I hardly know anything about cars) like myself to search and learn. I want to thank everyone for their time and experience and tech posting that make things alot easier for someone as new as me to the performance vehicles world. Trust me, ill be asking most likely a thousand questions, so thanks in advance, and thanks for allowing me to join this great community.

Staff Sergeant Michael Jones

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:usa :wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Welcome to the forums staff Sergeant.
We all hope you enjoy your time here.

BTW.. your time here includes random drug tests, PFT,s every six months, and we expect you to do the job of an e8 while we pay you as an e3. Just a heads up.

lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow HMUSN,
Great of you to make me feel right at home...lol!!! however you forgot the most important part. Not only will that MSG take the praise for what you have done. He'll claim he coached, taught,and mentored you the whole way! love it!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all....

@ OneShotOneKill: Be it Hooah(mine), Hooyah, Hoorah, or anyhting in between....I go one team one fight...glad to be brother in arm! and in cars for that matter.

Someone once asked a Soldier, "During battle what was the feeling of killing a man?", OUR reply "Recoil of the Rifle, Sir!"

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the greatest forum on the interwebz Recon. :usa

You'll find a lot of other vets on here, myself included, and don't worry about being a novice...I had never wrenched on a car before coming to this forum, and now I do all of my own work lol.

I know you'll spend a lot of time in the tech threads, but don't be afraid to come BS in the Clubhouse as well. (I made the mistake of avoiding it for about my first 2 years on this site.)

We've got a great group of guys and gals, welcome home. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all!!! Glad to see there is a strong military standing here, Beyond that real AMERICANS!!!!! Thanks for the invites!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the boards and more importantly, thank you for your service!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts