Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself and show off my car. I have had 6 mustangs and most of them being new edge stangs, I love his body style. This is my second mach 1. I had a DSG auto that I built up for 5 years and my wife crashed it. I was gonna stay away from mustangs for awhile but when I came across this car I just couldnt pass it up. Its an 03 5 speed car with 22k original miles. Its a one owner car that spent its whole life in florida and there is not a speck of rust on it anywere. Motor is pretty stock but it has full steeda suspention and steeda tubular k member. long tubes and borla catback. The guy spent some money and everything was done super clean. The only things i have done to the car is change the wheels and put bullit side skirts on, I have always loved thoses skirts, I had them on my other mach to. First pic is when I bought it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome! Got my Mach from Florida too. Was a GA/FL car its entire life. 50k miles and stock when I picked it up 3 years ago. Has 53k miles now lol. 1200 of those miles were driving it home Tampa.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Gorgeous mach 1!!! I have never seen bullit skirts in torch, I am now a fan. Subtle mods like that are the best ones. What do you plan to do with the car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gorgeous mach 1!!! I have never seen bullit skirts in torch, I am now a fan. Subtle mods like that are the best ones. What do you plan to do with the car?
Just gonna enjoy it for now, it has alot of the mods I would have done to it already. I have always loved the way cams sound in the 4v so that will prabably be the next mod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts