Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Hello i am a new member to Modded Mustangs,I am from Saudi Arabia and wish that we can all have fun on this cool forum :D

Kind regards,
Forked Tongue.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Dont worrie about AMuslgt he is from Canaduh... but Welcome to MM what type of mustang do you have or want to have?

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
oh hahahha my bad i guess i got you and another member mixed up haha

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
* Hey there "FX4DTUF" Thanks for the reply, lol hes allright. Well I currently and Unfortunately don't have a pony, My current car is a Crown Victoria. but iam thinking of buying a 2009 GT500 Shelby soon enough :D

Thats my post about it even :D

"http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/modular-mustangs/136718-some-querstions-regarding-gt500-shelby.html"

* Hey there "GTsetGO" Thanks for the reply.

* Hey there "AMmuslGT" Again lol and thanks for the Reply.

* Hey there "Jakashh" Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
welcome

·
:)
11,583 Posts
sometimes i wish i had a crown vic. I'd tail the hell out of people just to scare them and make them slow down, then do a nice ricer flyby on the overtaking.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
there is someone else with a s197 that has cams and basically full bolt ons from canaduh ill look around and let you know

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
07 Stroker is lol thats who i got mixed up idk why but i did haha but he has a livernois engine haha i got all kinds of **** mixed up :lmao

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
* Hey there "mustanginky" Thanks for the reply.

* Hey there "Jakashh", Hahaha. I don't even think thats possible the stability control on that thing is ZERO lol, a hard turn = lets go swinging that rear end lol and don't get me starting on it when it rains here lol Thank GOD it only rains like 3 times a year or I would be stuck on some wall hahahah. Thanks for the reply.

* Hey there "AMmuslGT" hahaha, thanks for the Reply.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts