Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I called up Mac and ordered my new O/R H pipe.

I think it will be worth the wait for them to make and ship it. It will be here some time around mid October, either shortly after or before I put in my gears.

I checked around my area and for anyone to make me an H pipe they wanted 350+ Especially if I wanted Mandrel bends and stainless or aluminized steel.

I'm just so damn tired of my exhaust leaks so I'm going to be very happy when it gets here. Does any one else have a Mac H pipe? If so how do you like it?

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Sound clip & pics when it arrives! Let us know about the gears too... exhaust and the rear end are my next two items to tackle.

·
2k3 Blown Mach 1
2,183 Posts
Congrats the other day I was watching a vid about the pypes exhaust on this v6 and they sounded great imo, yes put a vid.......

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will. I already have a vid in the exhaust section in case anyone wants to check out my current setup.

I can't wait for it to get here. I'm literally counting down the days.

·
Registered
811 Posts
wow 350 for just an H pipe? i had a shop around my area order flowmaster 40's (2) weld them in and fabricate me and X pipe from the headers back and weld it in and it cost 350 on the dot. and he did a very good job.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
$350 for an H is crazy...I payed $200 to have a full custom exhaust from the headers back

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess it's the area I live in. I know it's ridiculous. If I knew how to weld and had a mandrel bender I'd be set, but seeing as I am lacking in both areas I'm kinda stuck.

Lol. Does anyone have this mid pipe by chance? I thought I had see a few people with it listed in their garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts