Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! im from Miami, I have an 03 Black Convertible GT and plan on having the fastest car in my zip code soon lol

here she is:D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Welcome nice car.. And good luck i know quite a few fast cars in miami..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you have no idea!,,i want to put minor bolt ons on my gt to defend myself for now then finance a terminator in like 4-6 months, it is crazy how many fast cars are here, fastest car in miami in impossible pretty much. So just my area (kendall) is gonna be a challenge and what i want well at least like top ten fastest lol. Lots!! of TT supra's, gt-r's,,hooked up vettes, and exotics. I went out on my friends 04 gsxr 750 and i met up with some cars at a meet and it was blown away, im not even going to mention motorcyles though thats another world of crazy speed.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
you have no idea!,,i want to put minor bolt ons on my gt to defend myself for now then finance a terminator in like 4-6 months, it is crazy how many fast cars are here, fastest car in miami in impossible pretty much. So just my area (kendall) is gonna be a challenge and what i want well at least like top ten fastest lol. Lots!! of TT supra's, gt-r's,,hooked up vettes, and exotics. I went out on my friends 04 gsxr 750 and i met up with some cars at a meet and it was blown away, im not even going to mention motorcyles though thats another world of crazy speed.
LOL yea i kno man i used to go down there every once in awhile.. Its pretty crazy... Theres some pretty damn fast cars here in tampa to trust me lol..

·
Low & Slow
696 Posts
I hope you finance the termi and have a credit card with a BIG limit... you'll need one to be tops down here...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts