-ROUSH rear valance

Will post sound clips eventually.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I bet it's loud.

Quad tips look bad ass on these cars.
Yeah, actually a lil too loud. It came with block off plates and i was seriously considering putting them back on, havent though, neighbors are probably gonna get tired of me soon :grin2:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was driving behind another guy on a road trip with that same set up and I could here him from 5 car links in front of me over my mbrp race cat back.
Not sure if thats a good thing or bad...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nuk - Looking good man, that there's a nice rear end!

I can't help but notice you spent some time on Osan. Drop me a line and I'll get you set up with our Military discount code.

Alex

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE on the the 5Oh guys!

Steeda subframe bushings
Steeda subframe braces
Steeda differential bushings

Aaaaaannnd

Steeda's cold air intake

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love the quad tip exhaust.. Nice!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are the x pipes too raspy ? Asking cause I have Roush Exhaust but wanna delete the res off and can't decide between h or x
Yes, especially with the restrictor plates off it is VERY raspy, im actually lookin to replace the X to an H but havent heard any sound clips with the roush

·
Tig3rb8
1,355 Posts
Yes, especially with the restrictor plates off it is VERY raspy, im actually lookin to replace the X to an H but havent heard any sound clips with the roush
I heard one with a lethal performance h pipe and it sound good .,.heard it on u tube ..I heard MRT is OK too

·
Registered
85 Posts
Are the x pipes too raspy ? Asking cause I have Roush Exhaust but wanna delete the res off and can't decide between h or x
X = more raspy while H = more throaty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts