Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as of this evening i am now the proud owner of a 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i,

yes, I traded in the mustang.:eek:

I know, but i was paying all that money for a car i hardly ever drove (4300 miles in 15 months) and now i have a sporty car that still get 30-32 mpg for my 50 mile daily commute.

The wife also promised that i can get another pony down the road one day.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the mustang was garage kept, not driven in rain, snow, etc, and i normally drove my wifes jeep to work. another thing to consider is that the winters are not the best here so now i have an AWD car with great fuel economy and performance. My wife also is a stay at home mom so me using her jeep was leaving her without a vehicle.

all in all this was a wise move to me, and that is what matters.

im still a mustang man at heart though!

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
The 08 Imprezas are FUGLY, and you should of gotten a STi @ that...

Not driving the Mustang in the rain... what are you, a girl? Rain is when the most fun happens in the stang

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
You comie!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would only trade my GT for a GT-500 or maybe a Termie, anything else would be like cutting my sack and getting a vagina.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the whole purpose of not driving the car in the rain was to keep it in immaculate shape as i had planned on keeping that car for a long time. Besides, if you read my first post, i put in their that i am getting another one down the road. I suppose i could be considered "rice" now but no biggy. that car looks great, drives better, and has more options on it than i care to list on here.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
so you planned on keeping it for a long time so you didnt drive it in rain, then you traded it in because you couldnt drive it in rain? :crazy

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
n IMO i dont think its a "mod" its more of a demod if you ask me but i guess its a mod for better gas but id sacrifice a few mpg for a lot more hp... :lol

but if you like it over the stang thats all that matters...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts