Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kooks long tube high flow catted X-pipe.
Magnapack axle backs.
comp stage III nsr cams
Steeda race delete plates

Bought it all from brenspeed he is going to email me a tune.

Was a tough choice between the corsa and the magnapacks. but in the end the magnapacks on the videos I have heard sound rowdier. thanks to redfires officials exhaust post this is the video that sold me.

Im haveing it put on next friday I cant wait.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
its gonna be a mean ass car man. congrats on the mods

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Congrats, I would say that 350 rwhp will be close maybe a tad over. The headers might not give you 20, I would say 17 for headers, 25-30 for the cams, and 7 for the delete plates.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
im going to say 350 at the wheels is a bit of a long shot man. I know people running an off road pipe, a tune with CAI, delete plates, UD pullies and Longtubes are pushing about 305. I would say with the cams you would be 325-330 rwhp

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going to say 350 at the wheels is a bit of a long shot man. I know people running an off road pipe, a tune with CAI, delete plates, UD pullies and Longtubes are pushing about 305. I would say with the cams you would be 325-330 rwhp

Im at 310 at the wheels now, with the below mods.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Glad I could help with the exhaust man. You should pick up a Steeda intake elbow while you're at it to help free up the intake path.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad I could help with the exhaust man. You should pick up a Steeda intake elbow while you're at it to help free up the intake path.

Yea i saw steeda has a carbon fiber elbow im looking at. Im actually trying to get into the business of selling all these parts and trying to find a distributor to work with. Then I will go all out.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Im at 310 at the wheels now, with the below mods.
those numbers seem pretty high given the mods you have though. you must have a factory freak lol. I don't want you to think i'm disrespecting you, I just don't want you to be disappointed if you don't hit that mark. I know most guys with your mods are sitting around 295. I guess it depends on the dyno though also and your location. Best of luck man and post up some vids when you finish

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those numbers seem pretty high given the mods you have though. you must have a factory freak lol. I don't want you to think i'm disrespecting you, I just don't want you to be disappointed if you don't hit that mark. I know most guys with your mods are sitting around 295. I guess it depends on the dyno though also and your location. Best of luck man and post up some vids when you finish

No problem, no offense taken. But my car has been dynoed several times now on a two different dynos and has gotten pretty consistent numbers. I was at 296 with the power package from frpp and the xpipe. All my dyno sheets are posted on this site. I will also have my car dynoed again before and after the install of these parts to see what i gain. I gained 7 with my underdrive pulleys and i gained 7 from my brenspeed tune. Frankly anyone on this site who is at 295 with all my mods should be complaining to someone. If you figure on average these cars dyno at 265 and you can get 30 with a cai and tune, 10 with underdrive pulleys and 5 with an xpipe. im right on the money. I know some guys will get less but i think their cars are the exception, I know there is a guy on here with long tubes who is putting less to the wheels then me, that is ridiculous. im actually right where a person should expect to be with my mods.

Im not expecting 350 really. what i have found out is that my car has responded very well to all the mods. I will be dissapointed with anything less then 340 at the wheels and happy with any more than that. if its less than 340 im gonna have a talk with somebody. brenspeed has a 07 stang with the same setup plus a bbk throttle body putting down 347. I dont beleive the throttle body adds ****.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
thats impressive man, where are you located? I've yet to get my car dyno'd as I only have the mods in my sig. I'll be adding long tubes and maybe charge motion plates sometime soon. I'll be going forced induction the end of the year. Also I have an auto so I probably started off around 255 stock. I've driven other auto's with similar mods but mine seems faster, maybe because I'm biased or it's just in my head lol. After the longtubes i'll get a dyno tune

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats impressive man, where are you located? I've yet to get my car dyno'd as I only have the mods in my sig. I'll be adding long tubes and maybe charge motion plates sometime soon. I'll be going forced induction the end of the year. Also I have an auto so I probably started off around 255 stock. I've driven other auto's with similar mods but mine seems faster, maybe because I'm biased or it's just in my head lol. After the longtubes i'll get a dyno tune
im in maryland. Yea I am lucky with this car it just seems to respond to everything. Like the frpp xpipe. everyone including frpp said i wouldnt get anything more then 2hp from that if im lucky. I got 5 and you could feel the difference in the car almost as much as the pullies. Its like you said, some of these cars are just that way, freakish. I was probably at 270 to start with becuase i have seen a few stangs at 271 bone stock.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
those are some good numbers and you got yourself a nice set of mods coming in. Make sure you take some vids for us :D
Yea will do. Im actually more excited that the car will finally sound like i want it to sound than the hp gains. I hope these cams give it a little rough idle and the exhuast setup sounds as nasty as that vid does.

Im nervous about getting the sound that im looking for.

hell the car will burn tires all the way through second now so power isnt really a problem.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats on the mods. I am sure you are looking forward to getting them installed. Be sure to let us know how it goes for you.

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
I can't wait tell I get my cams. I all so want my heads ported and polished with over sized intake valves.
Your a lucky guy!!!!!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
you planning on staying N/A 07stanggt

1 - 20 of 37 Posts