Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been off here for a WHILE. I am still deployed but found some time to get on here. I have a few new things that have just been added to the stang.
BBK Ceramic Coated LT's w/ Off-Road H-Pipe
Mac A/B
Steeda Ultralight Springs
BMR Billet LCA's w/ welded relo brackets
BMR Adj. Pan hard bar
She is in Brenspeeds shop for a new Dyno Tune TODAY!! Anyone have any guesses on the new power level???

UPDATE!! New #'s are 492rwhp and 445 ft. lb. of torque on Brenspeeds dyno. The old #'s were 477/432 on a dyno dynamics dyno @ DTP racing in Chesapeke, VA. So I cant really say the exact gain from the LT's or O/R H...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Its gotta get over 500hp now. Did you have it dyno tuned before or was it just the paxton stock tune?

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I have been off here for a WHILE. I am still deployed but found some time to get on here. I have a few new things that have just been added to the stang.
BBK Ceramic Coated LT's w/ Off-Road H-Pipe
Mac A/B
Steeda Ultralight Springs
BMR Billet LCA's w/ welded relo brackets
BMR Adj. Pan hard bar
She is in Brenspeeds shop for a new Dyno Tune TODAY!! Anyone have any guesses on the new power level???

Thanks for using our products.:D Let us know what your new hp levels are.

·
Registered
662 Posts
502rwhp.......................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was running the canned paxton tune. I am hoping to break the 500rwhp mark, I would be happy with 500.0001 haha. This is as far as I am going to take her until I get her built. I am not too worried about this power level on stock internals due to Brenspeed's awesome tunes and the fact that I dont drive her hard very often. I will know within the next 24hrs what the new numbers are. Just waiting on the email from Brenspeed.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well... I am still waiting on numbers... I talked to them today and they said they couldnt get it on the dyno yesterday. So today or tomorrow it should be done. Also they made the recommendation to add the panhard support brace so I gave them the go ahead on that.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE!! New #'s are 492rwhp and 445 ft. lb. of torque on Brenspeed's dyno. The old #'s were 477/432 on a dyno dynamics dyno @ DTP racing in Chesapeke, VA. So I cant really say the exact gain from the LT's or O/R H... Brent said everything looks spot on, and he said the car was a high producer. So overall I am really happy with the results. Just wish I could be home to enjoy it... Oh and by the way, Brenspeed customer service was TOP NOTCH as always. I had to do EVERYTHING with them through email due to be deployed and they answered everything same day, and I added/changed what I wanted a few times and they were just awesome, as always. Brenspeed FTW!!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Great numbers and that is a good time in your sig, was that with the old #s and the paxton? What other mods do you have?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, that was with the old #'s with the paxton kit. At the time I ran that I just had the paxton kit and some mickey t's on spare rims. No suspension mods then either. I just had springs/lca's/relo brackets/adj. pan hard w brace added.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am hoping that I can break into the 10's on this setup next year. I wont be back home in time to get to the track this year.

·
Registered
745 Posts
congrats!! I am jealous.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks man. From Indiana? That's where I am from. You have a nice setup yourself!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts