Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 GT Vert Screaming Yellow that I have just added lots of mods. (not finished either). They are 18 deep dish, Bullit black chrome wheels, 255/45ZR Nitto Extreme 555 tires, Cervini Concept hood, front chin spoiler, & Cervini Stylin Bar, & also Redline hood struts. The hood is painted high gloss black & yellow like the Mach 1 & the chin spoiler is painted high gloss black. Bought new mirrors & they will be painted high gloss black. The flat black that came from the factory is way too dull. You are probably saying great show us the pictures, there lies the problem. I do not know how to post pictures from my digital camera or from our Adobe photo album. If there is anyone out there that can give me instructions on how to do this, PLEASE e-mail me ([email protected]). Thanks so very much & as soon as I learn I hope to have those pictures up for everyone to see.

By the way if anyone lives in WNC & needs a set of NEW Factory 17" GT wheels & 10,000 mile Pirelli tires please let me know & we will work out a price.:)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
- Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket & make an account. It's free.
- Upload your pictures to photobucket.
- There will be 4 lines of code under each picture. Left click on the 'IMG Code' line.
- That copies the code to Window's clipboard.
- Come back to the forum. Right click in the reply box. Select 'Paste'. That inserts the code in to the reply box. You can also hit 'shift + insert' at the same time if your cursor is already blinking in the reply box. That is the shortcut for paste.
- Click reply. The IMG Code will show up as a picture here on the forum.
- Show us your car.
- Heap proper amount pf praise on TheUNZippee!

lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much

So I must establish an account with Photo Bucket, move the pictures to that account & then start moving them to this web site. Is that correct?:yes

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks so much

Hey Guys, I am trying to learn & get this, PLEASE be patient with me as you are doing. I will keep trying to post as many as possible.:)

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
:rockon

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Raining

It is now raining & I don't want to pull the "stang" out in the rain with the new paint. Supppose to be sunny tomorrow & I will get pics of all the work so far. Thanks for the instructions & patience.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts