Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, there is a new Mustang Club in Northern, California. It is free to join!

WILD HORSES MUSTANG (CLUB) ASSOCIATION
NORCAL Chapter
Wildhorses Mustang Club
or directly to the founder member and the one who can send you a lot of info.
If you email it is easier because I can just send the info directly to you.

This club is very much interested in late model Mustangs as well as classics, so if you have a late model 1974-2011 you should join for sure.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At this point all of the Northern California stuff is in the Forums section general chapter discussion section because I just started the Northern California Chapter. Do a search on me and you can see what sections I post in. At this point the NorCal Chapter is in a probation phase until I have shown I have a club up and running. Please join! I am providing certification for membership for free. I am also, looking for regional people away from Sacramento to run those regions in the Wildhorses Mustang Club organization. Send me an email and I will send you the application and a lot of information about the club. This weekend if you are around Sacramento, i will be at the Sacramento Mustang Store open house car show. Anyway, the Chapter is growing so get in and lets start something cool as s***!. [email protected]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just an update everyone in California. I have decided to make my own web site for Wild Horses Mustang Association, if you are in California check it out, I am also looking for area directors to run different areas of California. All Ford product owners and Ford fans are welcome to join. Check it out!!!!! WILDHORSESMUSTANGASSOCIATION.COM

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
KV007, my site does not have a Forum, did not want to add one. It is an association and we have meetings every month. Just wanted you to check it out and see what is going on there. wildhorsesmustangassociation.com
If you are in NorCal we are based there.

http://wildhorsesmustangassociation.com/

If you are interested in joining I can send you an application. Check out the sections!

The mistake was Frod instead of Ford in one of my post, I corrected it.

Chico is a college town and really far away from anything. I have thought about retiring and moving up there when that time comes. How was the college life there?

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
I love Chico. Love Chico. But, as I said, the job market sucks, and by that I mean that I mean even if you can find a job, it pays half or less than it does anywhere else in the state. I was working at a web development firm doing database backends, and they thought that paying $11/hr was good money; my wife was working as a network admin, overseeing about 30 machines, and they thought they were doing her a favor to pay her $10/hr for 30 hours/week plus being on-call 24/7.

It's not that far away from stuff; it's only an hour to Sac (45 minutes if you're not afraid of the HiPos) and 45 minutes to Thunderhill.

And the bar scene is bar-none the best of any town I've ever been in. Drinks are scary-cheap... like cheaper to drink at a bar than it is to drink at home. Of course, they're mostly college bars, so if you're past that age, you'll feel a bit like a lech unless you find the right ones, hahaha.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts