Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im Ray, Im 33 and I just picked up my first Mustang. I've been wanting one for ever. Finally took the plunge yesterday and Im very happy with my decision.

Picked up a 2006 Maroon Gt 5spd. Has the factory 17s on it which I like and thinking about powder coat them black but that all depends on how wide of a tire I can wrap them in. After that, my main plans are for power first. Hopefully a supercharger, a nice exhaust, tuner etc. I like how Cobras sound so I'll be looking for something that will sound like that.

Well I'll be around reading and searching your forum for stuff I can do to my GT. Glad to be part of the Mustang world and nice to be here. Hope to talk and get help from some of you gear heads.

Pic in my avatar is my GT, will post pics later today.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Welcome are you ready for the Nazi Zombie invasion?

If not go buy a ar-15 and a lot of ammo before any mods to the stang

You'll thank me later

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome are you ready for the Nazi Zombie invasion?? If not go buy a ar-15 and a lot of ammo before any mods to the stang
You'll thank me later
Oh I have plently of that and not a noob to the forum world. Im on 6 other forums and have been for many years, so Im used to abuse, doesn't fade me at all, if that's what you mean.

Seee.

I have more but you said AR-15. I go that, Bushmster M4. Anything else?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to MM.. birth place of Redonkulous..

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site bro!!

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Oh I have plently of that and not a noob to the forum world. Im on 6 other forums and have been for many years, so Im used to abuse, doesn't fade me at all, if that's what you mean.

Seee.

I have more but you said AR-15. I go that, Bushmster M4. Anything else?

yep I like you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts