Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, figured I'd introduce myself before posting.

I am a US Marine, I'm stationed in Hawaii. Just got back from Afghanistan not too long ago, and bought myself a 97 Cobra SVT.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Nice man, post up some pics if you got any!

Also thank you for your service, glad you made it back to the states safe! I'm sure it must suck being in hawaii haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, living in Hawaii is BORING. You know it's cool at first, you feel like you're on a vacation and whatnot, but then you realize that you're on an island smack dab in the center of the ocean.

I won't be taking any pictures of the Cobra until I finish with her. She needs a little touch up on the paint job, and a few other things. BUT, here are the pics that the original owner took:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ha well i live in missouri and thats right in the smack dab middle of nowhere also...lol at least you have beaches and nice weather!

Can't wait to see some good pics, looks good so far though!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs. Thank you for your service :usa

I would LOVE to be bored in Hawaii :yes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ha well i live in missouri and thats right in the smack dab middle of nowhere also...lol at least you have beaches and nice weather!

Can't wait to see some good pics, looks good so far though!
I 2nd this big time!
Where is Missouri are you from?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
Oh my god, it's like looking at my buddie's 94 cobra in the mirror, :lol. you've got a pretty car there. I love that hood/front bumper on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts