Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man it feels good to be back in a GT Mustang. The last one I owned was an 04. I love this body style and of course the 3.73 rear. I got such a good deal I couldn't wait for the 2011 5.0. But a Supercharger is in my Mustangs near future and plenty of HP to be had. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today I took my 2010 Mustang Gt for a Dyno Run on a Mustang Dyno. I topped out at 289rwhp and 301 torque. I do have a 93 SCT tune and a Roush cold air. The Tech advised that this is a more true HP because it takes the cars weight into consideration. He told me that on a Dyno Jet would have yielded 5 to 10 percent more HP. Thinking about stage 2 cams.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesterday I went to a speed shop and had a Dyno done one my 2010 mustang GT. I have a Roush CAI and SCT tune. The run was done on a mustang dyno and produced 289rwhp and 301 torque. The tech advised that the mustang dyno is a true rwhp because they calculate the weight and drag of the vehicle. He told me that if i ran it on a Dyno Jet my HP could have been anywhere from 5 to 15% to high. If that was the case I would have had 303rwhp to as much as 332rwp. Anyone heard different about these Dyno's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts